159. Recharging Is Vital to Reaching Beyond | with Kyle Depiesse
Mar 24, 2021
Kyle Depiesse has helped so many people not only reconnect to themselves but get an opportunity to recharge by facilitating his Reaching Beyond Experience. A recovering overachiever in the business world, he left the burnout behind to become a stay-at-home dad.
In the churn we’ve been in this year, we must start conversations about filling ourselves up to do more while also maximizing our fulfillment. We dive into how you can recharge daily and how to leverage your finances to get out of debt.
How to Get Financial Flexibility
- Whether you’re cutting expenses, trying to make more money, or ideally both, what matters is the gap between how much money you bring in and how much money you spend. The bigger that gap, the more you can do with that money.
- If you’re struggling to make more money, get resourceful and think about where you can step in with the skills you have and where there’s a big need for help.
- There are a lot of ways to pay off debt. Whatever method you choose, the most important thing is remaining consistent in it.
How to Recharge
- How one person recharges might differ from someone else, especially depending on whether you’re an introvert or extrovert.
- Be careful about what work you place when. The kind of work you do at the beginning of the day will be different from what you do at the end of the day, especially when you feel drained.
- Inside of your day, make sure you are walking and moving around. Going outside can do wonders.
- If you’re not doing work you love, and that’s in alignment with who you are, you’re going to have a hard time finding a good rhythm.
Connect with Kyle Depiesse:
Connect with Kareen: