145. How to Attract Your Ideal Client
How do you attract your ideal client? And how do you bring them into your business in a way that feels natural? FIrst you have to understand who they are — their behaviors, where they hang out, and what they spend their money on — then you have to understand the language that they speak.
How to Speak Your Ideal Client’s Language
- Get clear on your audience’s pain. What are they trying to solve for?
- Ask yourself how you can solve, or help your clients solve, those problems.
- Focus on your client as a persona and understand them: Where are they spending their time, what shows are they watching, what brands do they wear?
- Once you’ve created a brand story around your ideal client, you can search out the brands that they already love and see how they communicate to your ideal client.
Connect with Kareen: