127. My Top Tips for Resilience Through Adversity & Preparing for the 2020 Election
Nov 04, 2020
As the election approaches here in the United States, it’s important to remain resilient. We’ve been struggling through a lack of leadership that aligns with our value systems, and that is why there is so much strife and challenge currently. It’s difficult to feel grounded and trust in our leadership when it’s so out of alignment with who we are.
So how do we actually stand back up when it feels as though what you desire is constantly being beat down? I want to share my method for managing this myself, and I hope you’re able to pick out parts that will work for you in your life.
How to Show Up With Resiliency
- The only thing you can control is you, so stand strong in your own conviction.
- Ask yourself: What can I do to feel stronger right now? What can I do to let go of the hurt and step into the action of healing? This may be setting a time limit on watching the news, and committing to an action that focuses on bettering the world.
- We need to focus on healing more than ever right now. We need to surround ourselves with healing measures, or we will begin to turn into someone we are not.
- If you lean into your values, your energy will be paid forward over and over again.
Connect with Kareen: